22 Feb 2016 Trends to Try
Spring is quickly approaching and if you’re a fashionista(o) then you definitely make it your priority to keep up with the trends for the season. As we all know, fashion is a cycle that keeps repeating itself but with current times, the fashions are recreated to have a modern, updated spin.
I’ve decided to compose a list of ten of my favorite trends for the Spring. These trends consist of versatile, timeless prints & fabrics, recreated retro trends, and head turning pieces. Feel free to check out my polyvore to see how I have styled some of these pieces.
Simple Sassy Sultry Styling: http://simplesassysultry.polyvore.com
1. Slip Dress—> simple, sexy & feminine
2. Pleats—> the perfect, light piece for a sunny day
3. Bell Sleeves—> fun & flirty trend of the 70’s
4. Suede—> jump back into the 70’s with this spunky fabric
5. Stripes—> classic design + bright, bold colors
6. Off The Shoulder—> dust ’em off and bare it all–shoulders that is
7. Mini Purse—> how much more girly can you get with these adorable bags
8. Platforms—> sky’s the limit with these 70’s throwback shoes
9. Florals—> timeless print that will never be out of style
10. Metallic—> impossible NOT to be the center of attention